Answer the following questions numerically on a 1 to 5 Scale
With 5 being YES, 3 being MAYBE, 1 being NO:
- I interpret difficult challenges as opportunities.
- I can easily change plans and adapt to new circumstances.
- Even when something important doesn’t work out, it takes me a short amount of time to adjust.
- I enjoy working with people who like to experiment with new ideas.
- I take time to adopt new habits and improve my life.
- I listen carefully when others express their opinions.
- I value feedback.
- I encourage other team members to express their ideas.
- I can perceive and empathize with another person’s point of view.
- My self-talk is generally positive and encouraging.
- My energy level is good.
- I have the ideal weight for my body type.
- I make an effort to exercise appropriately and regularly.
- I get enough rest at night.
- I do my best to have a healthy diet.
The total number is your Neuroadaptability IQ. We are doing research to determine how this varies with other measures of performance. There is already research which shows how certain meditation practices, namely the Transcendental Meditation technique, can improve physiological measures of neuroadaptability. See
Wallace, R.K.; Wallace, T. Neuroadaptability and Habit: Modern Medicine and Ayurveda. Medicina 2021, 57, 90. doi: 10.3390/medicina57020090